The Montague-Sonador Neighborhood is served by the following governmental jurisdictions. The links provided below link to the websites and/or contact information for the various agencies and elected officials.
City of Oklahoma City: OKC provides water/trash/recycling services and we are protected by the OKC police and fire departments.
- We are represented by Ward 8 City Counciler Mark Stonecipher and our mayor is David Holt.
- For Municipal code, road maintenance problems, etc. call 211 for assistance. For emergencies call 911.
- For our trash/recycling/big-trash schedule, visit: https://www.okc.gov/departments/utilities/trash-recyling-bulk-waste/trash-recycling-pick-up
Deer Creek Independent School District – Deer Creek is our neighborhood’s K-12 public school district.
- According to the map on the Deer Creek Schools website, students in our neighborhood who attend Deer Creek schools will normally be assigned to Spring Creek Elementary (grades K-4), Deer Creek Intermediate School (Grade 5-6), Deer Creek Middle School (grades 7-8) and Deer Creek High School (grades 9-12).
- If you are a new resident of the district, check out this New to Deer Creek informational brochure
- Our elected school board member is: Kelli Lay (ward 3).
Oklahoma County – Since we are located in OKC city limits, normally Oklahoma City police will respond to 911 calls, however Oklahoma County Sheriff’s deputies often provides security at Deer Creek schools and sometimes patrols roads near us (especially north of NW 164th which is outside of OKC city limits)
- Our elected County commissioner (for district 3) is Kevin Calvey.
- Our elected Sheriff is P.D. Taylor and our county’s elected District attorney is David Prater.
Edmond Centennial Post Office
- While we aren’t in Edmond city limits, we are served by the Edmond Centennial Post Office at 801 W 33rd St, Edmond (at the corner of Kelly).
Francis-Tuttle Career Tech District
- Francis-Tuttle provides low-cost and in some cases free vocational training to youth and adults at its two campuses.
- We elect a member of the board of this district. (Note from website editor — I’m trying to track down who holds this position and will add the person’s name once I find it.)
State of Oklahoma:
- Elections – Click here to register to vote or to confirm your voter registration
- Our State Representative is: Nicole Miller
- Our state Senator is: Greg Treat
US Federal government
- Our US Representative is: Kendra Horn
- Our US Senators are: Jim Inhofe and James Lankford.