Download in PDF Format: 202204-MontagueSonador-Newsletter
Montague-Sonador HOA Newsletter
April 2022 Monthly News
Our HOA Board
President: James M. Branum
Vice-President: Jason Williams
Treasurer: Jasmin Mayorga
Secretary: Melissa Barnett
Director of Maintenance: Edwin Mayorga
Board Member at large: Angie Avella
Board member at large: Vacant
Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this newsletter express the views of the author, but may not necessarily represent the views of the HOA board.
Announcements from our HOA Board
The Montague Sonador HOA board has a few announcements to share for our residents.
- Pat Zimmerman has resigned as our president and board member. We are deeply appreciative of her years of service. She has played a huge role in our neighborhood for a long time (even before the HOA handoff from the devel-oper) and it is hard to imagine what our neighborhood would be like without her. In particular, we are especially appreciative of her long (and recently successful) efforts to get the tank battery site in our neighborhood dealt with.
- Jason Williams has rejoined our board, which means we have one board vacancy to fill. We plan to fill this vacancy at our upcoming board meeting on April 20th, so if you are interested in being considered for this spot, please contact one of the board members (our email addresses are listed below) but also please plan to be at the April 27th meeting (either on zoom or in-person).
- In light of Pat’s stepping down, we have made some changes to our officers, which can be seen on the left column, along with our email addresses.
- We have entered into a contract with a company that will be redoing the retaining walls and steps of the playground area. As soon as we know more about the dates that this work will be happening, we will post it here.
- Pool season is just around the corner, with our scheduled opening to be on Memorial day weekend. We also are planning to have a cookout/welcome party, likely to happen on Memorial day itself.
- If you have not yet paid your HOA dues for 2022, please do so ASAP. This needs to happen by the end of April, because on May 1 we will be turning off the key fobs (for the gym and pool) of delinquent households. We understand that a lot of households are facing challenging budgets right now, so if finances are an issue, please be in touch as we can get you on a payment plan (we do not turn off the key fobs of households on payments plans).
STORM SEASON ALERT
If you are new to Oklahoma, please take a moment to review your tornado safety precautions as we are entering into prime tornado season.
Good resources on tornado safety can be found at: https://bit.ly/3rpfKQu (City of Oklahoma City tornado safety page)